Today current Affairs are most significant a part of our life; you gain the additional information with the assistance of latest current affairs. Aspirants will check daily, weekly and Monthly GK updates here. Several scholars ready for the govt. jobs and plenty of alternative jobs, they’re got to check the Daily Current GK Question Nov 2016.We are provided the daily Current Affairs and GK queries here. Candidates got to regular visiting to induce the information concerning Current Affairs and gain the most recent updates.
Apply Now – MHA IB Security Assistant Admit Card @mha.nic.in
Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs –
- India ranks 20th on 2017 Climate Change Performance Index – India ranks the 20th rank among the 58 countries on the 2017 Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI). German watch has released this index report. It is an independent German NGO and Climate Action Network in Europe.
- Haryana orders mandatory fitment of auto-dippers in vehicles. Haryana Government in November 2016 made the fitting of auto-dippers mandatory in four-wheel transport vehicles as a road safety measure. It is the newly enforced rule in the state of Haryana.
- Gaganjeet Bhullar has won the US $ 300,000 BANK BRI-JCB Indonesia Open. Earlier, Bhullar has also won the event in 2013. With this year victory, he has sealed his seventh Asian Tour victory. It was his second title 2016 season with a 16-under-par 272 total at the Pondok Indah Golf Course in Jakarta.
- India and Switzerland has signed bank information sharing deal recently. With this, India had joined a list of select countries with which Switzerland will exchange all financial information automatically. It will be done on a reciprocal basis for tax purposes. They have signed a joint Declaration for implementation of Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) between the two countries. The declaration was signed in respect to accounts of Indians held abroad and vice versa.
- Oracle to Buy Web Service Provider Dyn. Oracle announced that it acquired the DNS provider called Dyn. Dyn is the company which came into the public eye after it was hit by a large-scale internet attack in Oct 2016 that left websites unreachable. DYN services are crucial cogs in helping internet users reach websites by allowing web addresses.
- Captain Radhika Menon on 21 November 2016 became the forst Indian women to be bestowed with the 2016 International Maritime Organization (IMO) Award for Exceptional Bravery at Sea at IMO Headquarters in London, United Kingdom. Menon was honoured with the prestigious award for her role in the rescue of seven fishermen from a sinking fishing boat in the Bay of Bengal in June 2015.
- Delhi’s Khan Market ranked India’s costliest retail location. Delhi’s upscale Khan Market has been ranked as the most expensive retail location in India, according to real estate firm Cushman & Wakefield. Further, Khan Market has emerged as the world’s 28th most expensive retail location. Notably, New York’s Upper 5th Avenue has been ranked the world’s most expensive retail location.
- Pankaj Patel, chairman and managing director of Cadila Healthcare, has been elected as the President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) for 2017.