Here we tend to glad the net Platform to produce the present Affairs. All those candidates who are planning to seem in competitive take a look at like as bank Jobs, Govts Jobs, State govt Jobs, SSC test etc, they’ll be perform the newest Current Affairs 2016, Month Wise cognition queries, Daily GK Quiz. As we tend to all grasp that Latest Currents Affair could be a political & Social Events currents talking palace within the World, or in India. Current affairs conjointly covers current problems, problems, controversies, appointments, economy, editorials, sports, national/international news, music etc.
Latest Current Affairs and General Knowledge
- 6. What is the foremost implication of these guidelines? – Universal bank licences will now be available on-tap in India
- HDFC, India’s largest private sector mortgage lender, created history on 1 August 2016 as it issued world’s first rupee-denominated bond for overseas buyers at the London Stock Exchange (LSE). What is a popular name given to this first-of-its-kind bond? – Masala Bonds
- Who was selected as the new Vice-Chief of the Indian Army after his name was cleared by the Union Govt. on 1 August 2016? – Lt. General Bipin Rawat
- What is the name of China’s ride-hailing firm, which on 1 August 2016 announced to buy Uber’s China operations in a deal estimated around $35 billion? – Didi Chuxing
- Agaratala (Tripura) became the third state capital in India’s North-East to be connected by a direct train to New Delhi after the newly-laid broad gauge track was inaugurated on 31 July 2016. What is the name fo the train : Sundari Express –
- Haryana Government on 29 July 2016 launched which bima yojana in Jhajjar, which was launched by the state’s Animal Husbandry and Dairying Minister, O P Dhankar : Pashudhan Bima Yojana
- The Tamil Nadu Assembly unanimously passed a resolution to rename the Madras High Court as the Tamil Nadu High Court.
- The resolution on the matter was moved by Chief Minister J Jayalalitha as most of the High Courts established after the formation of new states based on linguistic lines have been named after the states only.
- The resolution was presented in light of the High Courts (Alteration of Names) Bill, 2016, which was introduced in Lok Sabha on 19 July 2016.